Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to insert java applet(animation from web) in microsoft power point 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it using "Live Web" as an add in to PowerPoint. Start by giving this link a read. Also this link should help and prove useful. There may be other ways to do it but Live Web is a good start as a PowerPoint add in.

Ron

thanks
but it is not working,

What part exactly is not working? Do you see PP throw an error? Are you using Live Web and if yes the correct version of live web?

I have done it before, later in my day when I get home from work I can try it again but it will be much later today.

Ron

thank you for your kind help. It would require online connection but i needed something that would not require online connection
Thanking you again[i was in hostel these days so couldnot say you thanks immediately]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back