Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to implement the I2C test board using PIC16F77?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binhqt

Hi every body.
I am a newbie in PIC microcontroller.
I am starting study about PIC, so i want to build some test programming such as blink a led, Echo characters from PC via RS232, I2C communication...
I just have only two pic16F77 and PIC16F84A to practice.
I had build two test programming blink led and Echo characters from PC via RS232 successful. Now i want to build I2C communication between two pic.
or interface i2c between pic16F77 and serial ROM (I2C ROM).

Have any one, who had build i2c test board using pic16f77 or another pic such as 16f877... or have experience in pic give me a schematic and source code.

I am using PIC C compiler to build program.
Thanks.

Welcome to this Forum!

first of all, please read Sticky: Newcommers, please read! (PIC regarded) Upd. 4, as it has usefull stuf there (Don't miss Tutorials from Nigel Goodwin section). :D
And search Microchip for Aplication Notes for I2C, that might help you.

Exo said:
Microchip's appnotes about I²C are known to be flawed.
Better search information elsewhere like on the piclist ( www.piclist.com )
I know about the buginess, it's just easyer to look at the comments. I don't know PICLISTs level of commenting I2C...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back