Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to fix this? (Yahoo! mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Hi guys, I recently upgraded my Yahoo! mail to Beta and I can't get this screen to not pop up every time I open my mail. I don't see any button which says "yes I agree to the terms of whatever it is", btw. The only thing which it has are the terms (which I couldn't agree more but I can't show my enthusiasm by clicking on any button which enforces my sheer co-operation) and that's it. Here's a screenshot: **broken link removed**

Any advice is appreciated.
All the best to ETO-ans. :D

remove all cookies- and try to load the page afresh
and select classic model back
atleastt it keeps you go ahead using yahoo mail.

Something is wrong at Yahoo. I am still using the version before this latest Beta...and for the last week Yahoo will not allow me to forward emails with any sort of pictures or whatever in the mail. For example: I use Yahoo to forward payment confirmation to people I have done EFT to. The bank sends me a confirmation which I then forward to the person/company I have paid.....for the last week Yahoo is telling me that I am a spammer and will not send any of these forwarded emails.

It's really pissing me off. I hope they fix it quickly.

Been using Yahoo for around 6 Years with the same account etc. Why this now and never a problem before. :mad:

Cheers

Last edited:
for the last week Yahoo is telling me that I am a spammer and will not send any of these forwarded emails.
Been using Yahoo for around 6 Years with the same account etc. Why this now and never a problem before. :mad:
Cheers

Hi,
Your case is different then. Haha. But YM Beta is good in terms of speed. I like the new one better, it's just the popup problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back