Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to find fast lowcost PCB manufacturer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBWING

I do things always take into account everyone's feelings.

I would like to explain:

In fact, I made this posting is not an advertising. I just thought that other people always mention: Here are cheaper PCBs, there are cheaper PCBs. Well, I exactly do a PCB job, I can certainly mention own views: search it. :)

Last edited:
I see some custom PCB ad here by other member, then I think to do so should be no problem. If you have comments, I'll be corrected right now. and say sorry to you all.

Last edited:
The forum accepted me into its members, It will also accept my career. I do not bring trouble to the forum.

hi,
In English a 'mole' is someone who works under cover, its not a bad word.:)

Really? you aren't kidding me? As a non-native English-speaking foreigners, It is very interesting talk with you guys. Many thanks :)

and processed meat AKA "spam" is ok deep fried! ;) but not so ok on a forum. i can understand you wanting to promote your business i see nothing wrong with that, infact i actualy like people like you and pic projects being accesable on the forum, BUT there are ways to do it without spamming. just being helpful and answering others posts with useful info is good, have a link to your site in your sig, if someone asks a question on pcb manufature jump right in and explain the process offer advice and mention thats the line of work you do, this is all good ways to participate. but posting telling people to google a phrase that you know will bring up your company on the first page is just going to annoy.
and no i am not having a go at you, like i said i like having people in the trade accesable in the forum, i am merely telling you how sometimes things come accross to me

Cheer up Guys.

PCB WING is not a spammer. A genuine guy with a legit business.
Think about it...

Cheers

Cheer up Guys.

PCB WING is not a spammer. A genuine guy with a legit business.
Think about it...

Cheers

:) Thank you very much. When I first came to the Forum you give me a lot of good suggestions, I will never forget.

You didn't see the original post.
Think about it...

In contrast,that original post even be considered advertising, it is relatively indirect. Search results does not only PCBWING.
But I still would like to thank you comments. To have enthusiastic members the forum to have a good order.

Well I assume some members would prefer to keep this as non-commercial as possible. On the same note, this is the perfect crowd to get feedback, so I can understand why companies will consistently post here.

Back to the thread topic. How do you guys locate PCB manufacturers? Google, Thomasguide, what?

members would prefer to keep this as non-commercial
My feelings exactly. Ill search out the business that offers the goods or services I want on my own. This form is more for users and developers to exchange information and ideas. We already have enough advertising shoved in our faces daily, dont really welcome the distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back