Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to draw nyquist plot by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

samina

i have tried the book of nise and diazo to understand the process of drawing nyquist plot but cant understand anything!
i have tried many sites also , but it does not help me much.. can any one suggest me anything about that ???? please please help me

Hi there,

What are you trying to do, work out the Nyquist Criterion?

The Nyquist plot is a diagram of the phase and gain versus frequency of a system plotted on one line. It shows the phase as the angle and the magnitude as the distance from the origin of the plot. You measure or calculate the phase and gain of the circuit or system and then generate the plot. **broken link removed** is a discussion of how to draw them.

So what is your question about this process?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back