Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To Do This? Help Me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

teing2538

**broken link removed**

Now I Have One Lego Mindstorm NXT Set. and Program BricxCC
How to make program for this stadium

black line is robot route
triangle is thing
and robot 'must get thing to that circle
and black square is barrier

round1 all thing was fixed like this pic
but
round2 all thing was randomed!

I'm beginner I'm very dizzy now

Help Me Please

Last edited:
You might want to explain what this setup means; ie, what do the triangles, the circle, and the boxes represent. I understand that likely you have a robot at the start and need to get to the end (does it have to stay on the grid? Can it go between the obstacles?).

black line is robot route
triangle is thing
and robot 'must get thing to that circle
and black square is barrier

Help Me PleaSeeeeeeeeeee

Ok - with that information, do you know a few more things?:

1. What color and shape are the "things" you must move into the "circle"?
2. What color and shape are the "barriers"?
3. What color and shape is the "circle" - I only ask this because while this pictorial diagram shows it as a circle, I don't -know- if it is a circle; furthermore, I don't know if is it simple a drawn circle on the grid, or if the grid-lines cross into the circle, or what color the circle edge is, whether that edge is raised in any manner, etc.

Ideally - if you could provide an actual picture of the contest arena (or a link to the contest site?) or something, that might help matters.

Finally - I know virtually nothing about Lego robotics (my extent of knowledge is an old Mindstorms RIS 1.5 system I bought a long while back, and never did much with). Any coding or other advice I could give you would be in the form of ideas or pseudocode that you would need to translate into actual code for the system to try out/play with. I also cannot give you an "out-of-the-box" working solution.

BTW - is this the whole "grid solving robot" thing people are talking about...?

I'm hoping maybe that others who are more knowledgeable about this system can chime in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back