Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to determin the crystal frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

Hi
Imv got a crystal and cant figure out what the frequency is.

It says R250TRA7K And googeling didnt help.

Can any one help me pleas

The time involved, just throw the thing in the trash. Chances are it will never be useful to you.

I have a 1 year bucket. I get parts that I have no idea what they do and throw them in the bucket. If after a year and I still do not know the function or spec, Throw it away. This saves on building a mountain of crap you will never use.

I have a 1 year bucket. I get parts that I have no idea what they do and throw them in the bucket. If after a year and I still do not know the function or spec, Throw it away. This saves on building a mountain of crap you will never use.

I thk we need to do a vote - and see if you need 'excommunicating' for only having a 'one year' bucket :D

I've got a 30 year 'room' - if something hasn't been useful in 30 years, and I can find it, it gets thrown out.

I thk we need to do a vote - and see if you need 'excommunicating' for only having a 'one year' bucket :D

I've got a 30 year 'room' - if something hasn't been useful in 30 years, and I can find it, it gets thrown out.

My wife made me use the 1 yr bucket system...;) I still need to keep the miss happy.:)

Well, while giving the wife matter a very wide berth, I'd like to add my opinion that anything worth keeping is worth moving house with you for the next 30 years at least (yes, I still box and move those useless gadgets I made in 1973).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back