Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to detect the voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabilhattaz

hi every one.

how can i detect a voltage from lead-acid battery using a micro-controller(i'm using sx28ac/dp)? can anybody show me how to connect the controller to the battery? thx very much.

U want to monitor the voltage of the bat or just to see if it's below a certain treshhold?
For the second idea u could use the internal comparator. Ul just need a voltage reference and a voltage divider.
About the software...familiar with the PIC's but never used a SX.
FOr the first idea ..use a ADC chip.

the idea is to monitor and to control the battery voltage. say, when the bat reaches max level of charging, it will stop charging and if the volt has drop to minimum it will start charging.

Hmm ..I like the 16F676 idea...esp since i'l get one of those...:D

thanks for the infos guys. but anyway i think i am still going to use the sx for this project. anyone in this forum who has knowledge about the sx is welcome to discuss.

Funny NYPD said:
probably you need a A/D chip or circuit.

is it possible to do something like shown in the diagram i attached?

Attachments

• eg1.JPG
    eg1.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back