Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create R/C car contolled via cell network

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRoboto

Here is the challenge - to be able to control a R/C car through a cellphone network. I have seen several R/C car / robots controlled via wireless networks, but I thought it would be interesting to try and control one through a cellphone network, so you could control it anywhere. Any idea how this would be achieved? Here is some link to a great WiFi project.

I could not insert the URL so Check out: jbprojects dot net

Here is the challenge - to be able to control a R/C car through a cellphone network. I have seen several R/C car / robots controlled via wireless networks, but I thought it would be interesting to try and control one through a cellphone network, so you could control it anywhere. Any idea how this would be achieved? Here is some link to a great WiFi project.

I could not insert the URL so Check out: jbprojects dot net

You might be able to use DTMF or something similar to send data. Or use two modems rigged to run through cell phones at a slower baud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back