Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to count number of rise and fall in voltage level

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamikatripathi

electronic stethoscope. need little hepl

i am designing a stethoscope based on measuring blood density at particular part of body as the density rises voltage level is 10v as density falls voltage falls to 6v i want to count the total number of rise and fall. if some1 can help me out in it its quite urgent i will be greatfull to you

Last edited:
You can connect it to a derivator and then to a schmitt trigger where zero voltage is between the lower and upper trigger level. It takes two opamps.

After that you can use two monostable latches, one that activate at rising edge, and the other activates at falling edge. Each monostable latch outputs can connect to it's respective counter.

Last edited:
thanks but i am just a starter and i think using schmitt trigger will make circuit complicated can u send me link so that i can check and is there anything available in form of chip. or can we use threshold detector

Sounds like you want somebody to design this for you. A schitt-trigger isn't a complicated thing.

Read about:
Inverting differentiator
Schmitt trigger
**broken link removed** Look at the middle of the web page. It's a really simple circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back