Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to convert stereo output jacks to input jacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

har

i have a laptop and i want to connect its audio output on my streo. i could have sorted this by simply fixing a cable with 3.5 mm headphone connector to rca male connectors but the problem is that my stereo has only output ports. i.e. only output can taken from stereo but can not be given to it.
mine stereo is of philips. it has one headphone port, two output ports for external speakers, radio,tape recorder.

hope i will get help from u people.

rca jacks

I think there is not much you could do here, but to go buy your self a stereo that has these jacks.:( Sorry but it doesn't make sense.

It is possible to get a FM transmitter to broadcast the music wirelessly to your receiver
Tons of stuff out there to do this...This specific one uses Bluetooth from a USB port
**broken link removed**

This one uses the headphone jack
**broken link removed**

..get the idea?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back