Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to control a robot with a computer wirelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

Hi I have a new project and I want to control a robot with a computer wirelessly but I do not want to use over the internet crap.

I want to use RF for the communication

Any ideas

use an rf module u can take it out of some cheep rf toy car
these modules usually have four bit input (transmitter) and four bit output(receiver) and u can generate 16 combinations with these four bits but if u just want to move it left right etc u will need four of them as for the interface with the computer u cant do that directly use a micro controller interfaced with the pc serial port foor that u have to know how to use rs232 serial modes
good luck its easy if u get the serial part done u will find the codes for it on he net easily

Thanks, that is a good Idea about the rc car but If any one else has any I deas I would love to hear them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back