Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to control 6 dc motors with pic micro controllers wirele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

How to control 6 dc motors with pic microcontrollers wirelessly.

Need help please.

Hello!

You should give us more informations:

Wireless: IR, HF, other? Range?
Pic: witch one? what language?
Motor control: H-Bridge? Single sense?

I want to use a h-bridge for the motors and I want to control the robot using RF. And I want to use a PIC microcontroller using basic.

maybe the, 40mhz PIC

ALSO GOING TO USE JOYSTICKS FROM DIGIKEY.COM

Hello!

40Mhz, I suppose you want to use a 18F? Witch one? How will you transmit your data? I mean, by a discrete HF transmitter or with a 'plug and play' module (like Telecontrolli or Aurel ones)? What is the voltage and current consomption of the motors? Please, be explicit if you need help. It's not fun to extract carefully each word from you... (Sorry if this sentence isn't that good, I'm not sure if it can be translated...)

yes I want to use a 18f

yes I want to use a 18f, I do not no how I will transmit my data hopefully you could help me.
the voltage is 6 to 12vdc and I do not no the power consomption at this time.

Hello!

I'm working on a similar project by now. I'm building a semi-autonomous vacuum cleaner robot. I'll transmit data by a serial liaison (the USART of the Pic). I'll use two Telecontrolli module for the RF part. It's cheaper and it cost less than doing it yourself. I'm using a PIC 18F452 at each end (one on the emitter and one on the bot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back