Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect wired to stripboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

e1ioan

Hi,
I'm using a stripboard for my project and I need to easy run wired to different boards, for example I need to run 6-7 wires from an arduino board, 3 wires from a rfid module, 3 wires from a servo, etc. My question is what is the best solution for connecting the wires to the stripboard? I don't want to solder them to the board (hard to take apart). I need a solution that is easy to implement, cheap and that I can use in the end product too.

Thanks.

Header connectors.

Ken

Also, check out the molex connectors here:

**broken link removed**

They require crimps, but are very reliable, work with latched as well as standard headers, and I have used them in final products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back