Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect two components for mp3 player (noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fouadalnoor

Hello, I am trying to make a simple mp3 player using:

-MCU (with integrated Decoder)
-DAC (With integrated Amplifier)
-6 Buttons
- LCD Screen
-SD card

I have the data sheets for all the components I need, but I am new at this and I am having problems drawing the circuit for it. What I want to do now is just write a list of all the pins and how they connect together using the data sheets.

I have now made the following list:

MCU to

DAC - pin 56 (DOUT), pin 57 (DCLK), pin 58 (DSEL), pin 59 (SCLK)

MCU to buttons

[1] Volume Up - pin 3 (P0.5/AD5)

[2] Volume Down - pin 4 (P0.4/AD4)

[3] Play/pause - pin 5 (P0.3/AD3)

[4] Previous - pin 6 (P0.2/AD2)

[5] Next - pin 7 (P0.1/AD1)

[6] Menu - pin 8 (P0.0/AD0)

MCU to

LCD - pin 84 (P0.6/AD6)

I now from this list what pins I have to use from my MCU, but I dont know where these pins connect to my DAC. I have looked at all the data sheets and cant seem to figure out what pins from the DAC connect to the pins from my MCU...

I usually dont like asking for help since its an indipendent project, but now I am just lost.

I was hoping that someone here could tell me where each pin from the MCU connects to which pin from the DAC. (Also please explain to me why you have chosen to connect a perticular pin to another pin so that I can learn)

Any help will be GREATLY APPRICIATED!

Yours truly fouadalnoor

PS: I have attached the data sheets to this thread.

Attachments

• MCU_with_Decoder.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 182
  • DAC- With Amplifier.pdf
    648.7 KB · Views: 185
  • LCD_Screen.pdf
    226.1 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back