Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to connect stepper motor using microcontroller 8052?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engrrehmat

i want to replace the motor in my project with stepper motor, the detail is,
the circuit is built using microcontroller 8052 and this is connected to ULN2803 IC and the H-bridge using TIP147 and TIP143, four transistors each because there is two simple motor. the problem i cant understand is that how i connect the stepper motor, should i simply replace the motor or need to update the circuit also.
please help me.

how i can know the wire configuration of PH266-02GK stepping motor, i mean the common and vcc. so that i could connect it.
i am confused as it has got 6 wires.
the colors are
1-black
2-dark pink
3-blue
4-yellow
5-white
6light green

Connect black to ground of battery. and apply voltage to the other colors the motor will rotate in a particular direction and shaft will stand still.. In that way you can be sure abt the steps if you dont have data sheet...

how to automize water pup machine?

i have a water pump in my home which works manual, some one has to start it to suck water and fill the tanker which is placed in the roof, and turn it off when the tank is filled. i want to automate that in a way so that it should work automatically, that it should need no person to work and it should start when the tank is empty and gets off when the tank is full automatically.

plz help me in this.
with regards
Engr.rehmat

For a six wire stepper( uni-polar) you will have two sets of wires. Use a multimeter to buzz through to identify three wires in each set.. Then an ohm test to find the center winding... After that its test,test,test to get the right combo.

(its usually Black and white that are common )

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back