Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to connect nokia 3310 to Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSTStudent

Hello everyone

With great difficulty, I got nokia 3310. I found from some articles on internet, to connect this mobile with the computer, its done through FBus or MBus and a software is needed. I have downloaded a software from internet.

I am scared that, I wont be able to get the cable for nokia 3310, the MBus lies below the battery, so if I dont get the cable, how can I connect it?

Can anyone plz also tell me the code in Visual Basic 6 to send sms? Is it necessary to use AT commands in VB? If yes, then how?

I found the tutorial from **broken link removed** really useful, but still I am bit confused. Can anyone plz guide me?

I am getting 0.5V and 4.5V from MAX232. How should I connect it with nokia 3310? If it is possible to send sms from VB, then do we still need a software to send sms?

Thanx a lot...

Hello everyone

With great difficulty, I got nokia 3310. I found from some articles on internet, to connect this mobile with the computer, its done through FBus or MBus and a software is needed. I have downloaded a software from internet.

I am scared that, I wont be able to get the cable for nokia 3310, the MBus lies below the battery, so if I dont get the cable, how can I connect it?

Can anyone plz also tell me the code in Visual Basic 6 to send sms? Is it necessary to use AT commands in VB? If yes, then how?

I found the tutorial from **broken link removed** really useful, but still I am bit confused. Can anyone plz guide me?

I am getting 0.5V and 4.5V from MAX232. How should I connect it with nokia 3310? If it is possible to send sms from VB, then do we still need a software to send sms?

Thanx a lot...
there was an article of this nature in Silicon Chip magazine of Australia.

Silicon Chip Online - SMS Controller Pt.1

Plz help

you can find many codes for sending sms thru vb. i need to do it for my project too. i m still in process of completing one.

Thanx for replying.

U are saying, u are about to complete. Can u plz send me the code to send sms. And what are the connections required, i got 3310 mobile and below the battery lies the Fbus. Is there a way out to supply battery to the mibile, externally?

Plz help me, I will be really thankful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back