how to connect nokia 3310 to Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSTStudent

Hello everyone

With great difficulty, I got nokia 3310. I found from some articles on internet, to connect this mobile with the computer, its done through FBus or MBus and a software is needed. I have downloaded a software from internet.

I am scared that, I wont be able to get the cable for nokia 3310, the MBus lies below the battery, so if I dont get the cable, how can I connect it?

Can anyone plz also tell me the code in Visual Basic 6 to send sms? Is it necessary to use AT commands in VB? If yes, then how?

I found the tutorial from **broken link removed** really useful, but still I am bit confused. Can anyone plz guide me?

I am getting 0.5V and 4.5V from MAX232. How should I connect it with nokia 3310? If it is possible to send sms from VB, then do we still need a software to send sms?

Thanx a lot...

there was an article of this nature in Silicon Chip magazine of Australia.

Silicon Chip Online - SMS Controller Pt.1

you can find many codes for sending sms thru vb. i need to do it for my project too. i m still in process of completing one.

Plz help

you can find many codes for sending sms thru vb. i need to do it for my project too. i m still in process of completing one.

Thanx for replying.

U are saying, u are about to complete. Can u plz send me the code to send sms. And what are the connections required, i got 3310 mobile and below the battery lies the Fbus. Is there a way out to supply battery to the mibile, externally?

Plz help me, I will be really thankful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…