Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to comprehend details of Vector CANoe Configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jani12

I'm using Vector CANoe Version 8.1.97(SP6). I'm using complex CANoe configuration. It has many nodes, at least One large database, various messages and signals. Lots of CAPL code.

Yesterday, a specific message was transmitted every One second from One of simulated CANoe nodes. Today, message is not getting transmitted. There is no change to CANoe configuration.

I need to learn details of CANoe including CAPL so I can troubleshoot CANoe issues. What is the best way to get comfortable with details of my CANoe environment?

The CANoe configuration I'm using simulates a vehicle. CANoe is connected to One physical Electronic Control Unit(ECU) over CAN. The ECU controls motors of First Row Minivan Memory Seat.

I want to ask general question. I have professional CANoe configuration. I want to understand details.

There are all these panels that contain pictures and drop downs. There is a console with many messages. Double-Clicking on any one of these messages shows the request and response message.

And there is much more in a typical CANoe Configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back