Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To - Code Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
How do I post code in the code window I see other members using, with the slide bars?

Thanks.

Code:
I think you have to be in advanced mode and use the pound symbol

(CODE)Place you code here (/CODE)

Replace the round braces with square. Or in advanced mode, highlight the code and select the code button.

Another way is to 'Go Advanced' and compose your main message.

Once you have it set out the way you want, choose the insertion point for your code and left-click.

Next, click the # icon and you will have the [ CODE ] [ /CODE ] tags displayed, with the cursor flashing inbetween the ] [ brackets.

Switch windows and highlight/copy your code - CTRL+A then CTRL+C - , then switch back and CTRL+V to paste.

Code:
That would be a good thing for long "Bleeping Post". You get the slider, with the long bleep inside.

Of course unless we get yelled at because we aren't using code and just a transport for......................Bull Stink.

Edit: Maybe I should have thought about using them before I actually did it.:D

Last edited:
There is also a way to write
Code:
 and
without them being active. Hit reply with quote to see how.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back