Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to choose "PNP-NPN" mosfet transistors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUAK

how to choose "PNP-NPN" mosfet transistors, which operates more than 13.56 MHz and around 3 amp?

Mosfets are not NPN and PNP, that is for transistors.
Mosfets are N-channel and P-channel.
I have used Mosfets as switches but never in a radio power amplifier.

yes, P-channel and N-channel mosfet transistor..i thought P-channel could be referred as PNP.. Thx, for the information..

Be the way, I also want to use them as a switch, but unfortunately i cound find ones that operates at 13.56 MHz and also @ 3 amp..
if u have a code for such transistors operate at these features , plz help..
And if u know a way how to select the required components would be much better and appreciated..

I think ANY Mosfet can switch at 13.56MHz if you have a driver circuit that can charge and discharge its high gate-source capacitance fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back