Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to check SMD capacitors and resistors videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serge 125

Hi all!! I've been looking around on YouTube for videos on how to check SMD caps and resistors on board and up to now I just get HINDI vidoes almost 99% of videos not identified if english or other languages and I wasted a full afternoon looking. So is there any good ENGLISH Youtube videos that you can recommend?

THANKS in advance!!!

Serge

Hi all!! I've been looking around on YouTube for videos on how to check SMD caps and resistors on board and up to now I just get HINDI vidoes almost 99% of videos not identified if english or other languages and I wasted a full afternoon looking. So is there any good ENGLISH Youtube videos that you can recommend?

Checking SMD caps and resistors is no different to checking through hole components, and in either case it's fairly likely that the readings won't be accurate or useful unless you remove the components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back