Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to build this circuit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

italianman1987

i think i found the correct diagram for what i need to do. anyone have any ideas on how to incorporate the resistor to the wire??

and anybody know a specific color code for the wires inside a vga cable.. iknow which is rgb what color is the ground the hsync and the vsync??:confused:

**broken link removed**

i think i found the correct diagram for what i need to do. anyone have any ideas on how to incorporate the resistor to the wire??

and anybody know a specific color code for the wires inside a vga cable.. iknow which is rgb what color is the ground the hsync and the vsync??:confused:

hi,
Have a look at this link, it shows wire colours:

VGA to RGB+sync converter

Connect the resistor across the pins on the back of the connector.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back