Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to build a USB PIC Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
page 9 EPE October 2008
"Your chance to purchase a PICkit 2 Debug Express, delivered to your door for only UK9.99 pounds inc VAT and delivery with the UK.
DV164121 including pickit 2 and PIC16F887, USB cables, MPLAB cds etc"
10 pounds, 1 per household, UK addresses only.Sadly eliminates me, but for many of you out there, this is an amazing offer even if you do own one already. The details will be in the EPE november issue.

The November EPE came into the shops yesterday. I placed my order for the Pickit 2 last night - despatch is promised for Monday. Anyone else ordered yet?

I don't have a LVP to try it, I'm curious to know.

Perhaps your lab can try the simple ART2003 of Foxdelta(parallel port and self powered.) He clearly said that it was used for Pre programming to meet PICKIT2 needs?
**broken link removed**

If it works, it gives a easy way out of the chick & egg issue for PICKIT2 clones. Ofcourse we were able to do it on Multipic prog of FENG3

Multi PIC Programmer :: HamRadioIndia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back