Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How should I connect this circuit which each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Hello friends ,

How should I trigger 555 monostable circuit (one shot) to turn on the led for 1sec.

I have made this monostable circuit and it is working well alone..

When I touch the trigger pin (pin no. 2) to ground , it works and the led also glows for 1 sec.

Circuit I have created and attached in my attachment :

1)4093 bistable : to turn on / off 4060 timer circuit.
1)4060 timer : to turn on after 1 hr and trigger 555 monostable circuit.
2)555 monostable : to glow led for 1 sec.

How do I connect this above circuit to work as follows :

As the bistable is set the 4060 timer will start to run.
As the 4060 starts to run it will also trigger the monostable circuit to turn on the led for only one second.

As the 1hr passes , the 4060 should again trigger the 555 monostable circuit to turn on the led again for 1sec.

At last , as the 1hr passes it will trigger the 555 monostable circuit as stated above and after triggering 555 monostable it will unlatch the bistable.

I have made all the three circuit (4093 bistable , 4060 timer and 555 monostable) but now how should I connect this circuit which each other.

Zoom the circuits for better understanding !

Note : 4060 is not a repeating timer. It will stay off after 1hr until the bistable is set again.

Last edited:
If I understand correctly... I think you could just make an or gate either in logic or 2 diodes (like the reset to the bi-stable) to trigger the 555.

If I understand correctly... I think you could just make an or gate either in logic or 2 diodes (like the reset to the bi-stable) to trigger the 555.

Ronv , can you explain with images... or edit my circuit diagram.
So that I can get what you are trying to say...
Thanks in advance....

Last edited:
555 monostable will run twice..
First , it will run as the 4060 triggers
second , it will run as the 4060 1hr time elapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back