Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How or what to program into the pic to use the USART

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknyc78

What needs to be programmed into the PIC18F452 to use the usart and set for five ports to control the electronic devices from the serial port.......PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ME THE .ASM FILE FOR THIS TYPE OF OPERATION in the PIC......PLEASE EMAIL OR REPLY.......NEED HELP.........PLEASE HELP!!!!

THANKYOU......FOR LOOKING!

teknyc78 said:
What needs to be programmed into the PIC18F452 to use the usart and set for five ports to control the electronic devices from the serial port.......PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ME THE .ASM FILE FOR THIS TYPE OF OPERATION in the PIC......PLEASE EMAIL OR REPLY.......NEED HELP.........PLEASE HELP!!!!

The datasheet should explain how to use the USART, for details on the 16F series (which will give you some idea) try my tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back