Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how many hour this fan run by 7.5 ah sealed battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that a small fan can have a noticeable cooling effect if directed to you face and upper body. I had to work one weekend at my office in the summer where they shut off the building air conditioner, so it got well above 80F (27C). This was rather uncomfortable with no fan, but quite tolerable with.

80 degrees F or 90 degrees F air from a fan is a lot cooler than your internal body temperature of 98.6 degrees F so the fan blows away some of your internal heat that reaches the air. In some countries the air is hotter than your internal body temperature so you must sweat a lot to stay cool in a breeze.

cfl of 8-18 watt may be.

AC!!!!
we are now facing about 10 hours of load shedding daily so thinking of AC use is just a SIN.

In Canada our AC electricity is reliable because it was planned to be reliable. Every couple of years an accident turns it off for a couple of minutes.

Niagara is the main source of electricity. The way both governments cooperates and handle it is really amazing..:)

I think major portion of falls is located in Canada. Niagara plays a vital role in the smooth friendship between both countries.

In some countries the air is hotter than your internal body temperature so you must sweat a lot to stay cool in a breeze.
That happened once in the UK a few years ago.

It's probably that hot in India every day though.

why not just use a 'Kalgoorlie Fridge" type air con, an evaroprative water cooler. I turned an old 240 volt one into a 24 Volt DC one for my shed. Just using 24 Volt DC fans and a constant water supply this unit cools my 40x20 main part of the shed and the leantoo has barrel fans sucking the warm air out from the roof level and a home made evaporative cooler at the ground level. It can be 40C in the shade yet it is quite cool in my shed on a hot summers day and YES everything is powered via RE. The same thing is in my house an evapropative cooler at ground level and ceiling fans to draw the hot air out.

Why canucks like our resident duck will swear black and blue his french homeland is energy perfect maybe this quack should open his beak and see what really goes on.....

Why canucks like our resident duck will swear black and blue his french homeland is energy perfect maybe this quack should open his beak and see what really goes on.....
Canada is NOT French! 67.5% of Canadians (including me and everybody near me) speak only English. 13.3% of Canadians speak only French. 85% of French speaking Canadians live only in the province of Quebec. Many Canadians speak only Chinese and many other languages.

I opened my beak about electrical "load shedding" all over Asia and Africa that happens due to poor planning and poverty. Most of my inexpensive electricity is generated at Niagara Falls which has generators up to 129 years old. Some is generated in nuclear generating stations fairly far away from me. They are planning to add more generators to the nuclear stations and add natural gas burning (steam) generators. There is only one huge windmill generator in my large city. Its output is negligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back