Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How many FM receiver can handle by 1 watt FM Transmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepaliman

I dont know, it is valid question or not!!
I heared that, a general (little) cell phone tower can handle 125 cellphone (callls) at once. May I ask u ''How much FM receiver can receive the signal of 1 watt FM transmitter at once?'' (like cellphone tower) If there are large numbers of receiver, will the signal absorption occurs or not?

I heared that, a general (little) cell phone tower can handle 125 cellphone (callls) at once. May I ask u ''How much FM receiver can receive the signal of 1 watt FM transmitter at once?'' (like cellphone tower) If there are large numbers of receiver, will the signal absorption occurs or not?

Nothing to do with it - a cell tower has no relation at all to a broadcast transmitter.

I heared that, a general (little) cell phone tower can handle 125 cellphone (callls) at once.

for a cell site they are referring to number of channels ( simultaneous connections)

May I ask u ''How much FM receiver can receive the signal of 1 watt FM transmitter at once?'' (like cellphone tower) If there are large numbers of receiver, will the signal absorption occurs or not?

unlimited number of receivers could pick up the FM transmitter as long as they are within range of being able to pick up the signal.
The number of receivers wont affect the transmitted signal

your two questions are quite unrelated

cheers
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back