Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how long did my pickit2 will come :D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just ordering pk2 about some day ago
but i dont know how long it will come from UK
this must take so long :D:D
what do you think ? :D:D

Last edited:
send a mail to them inquiring about the delay and seek the expected day. It all depends on whether you preferred air mail or surface mail, perhaps.

Why not cancel the order and home-brew one, provided you get the parts there easily!! May be, there is a Microchip local dealer over there who could give some components .

Last edited:
Probably :)
It can takes even months within Asia.
Have fun with pickit2 :D
its ok :) , i will be just waiting
and while i make some idea
Why not cancel the order and home-brew one, provided you get the parts there easily!! May be, there is a Microchip local dealer over there who could give some components .
i cant find one , in indonesia , the electronic store have PIC programmer but its not support all PIC
i buy pk2 for future use , so we didnt need to buy a programmer in other time :)

If you ordered it from Microchip direct, I'm sure you can track the order...if memory serves me correct. I remember being able to do it on their sample website as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back