Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how i can watch my emploies at internet by watchcamera

Status
Not open for further replies.

H_A

Dear all frind's
how i can watch my emploies at internet by watchcamera in my home or office?
i want idea for this project

this project is available ?
if not , how i can design it

note:
I am programmer and i have more Experience in Electronic
thanks

Eh H_A,
Just goggle for the info theres a heap of infomation out there just a bit of patience is all that's needed.

Cheers Bryan1 :D

Hello,

yes, you can do it. I connected 3 cameras on different places of my workshop and they connected to 12 Vdc power supply (a few mA consumption) and to a computer through coaxial cable. On the computer I installed a PCI Video Capture board with 4 inputs available. Then on the software available to control each camera you can select a lot of things to record or only see what´s happening on each camera.

I can connect from my laptop to the computer where is installed the PCI Video Capture and then see also through each camera, but I´m doing it through the workshop LAN. There is the possibility to do it through Internet using the IP of your Router or computer (TCP/IP) or also via modem, but this thing I´ve never tested.

Check everything:

**broken link removed**

I have used webcams, 4 input pci boards and a video web server **broken link removed** the video webserver is the worst solution, but that may just be that company. The video web server looks like a good idea, straight into a broadband connection, but the one I bought needed a packet sniffer to locate The software that came with it was useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back