Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How does it works???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilipWarence

Im so cunfused on how does it works??? -.- I have here a simple block diagram of my remote controlled V-camera.
I dunno how the camera started to record video whenever I pressed the button in the Remote control???
By the time I had turn on the switch, the 5V goes in to the video camera(indicated by a LED in the camera) but not yet started recording video before I had pressed the button in the R.Control.
blocks.png

I wanna know what are the other stuff inside the camera, its signal flow and on how it works like I have said?

** It doesnt necessarily mean that the flow and numbers of blocks are exactly like what I had attach below.
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back