Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do you make a small amplifier to run two 4 ohm speakers through a TV or computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

p88prw

hi guys

i have two 4 ohm speakers that i am wanting to make a little amp for so that i can plug them into my pc and tv could sombody please tell me what i would need and how to do this, thanks :)

How to know?

What is your goal?

Is the primary goal to get the sound? Go buy an amplifier.

Is the primary goal to learn electronics? Go buy an amplifier kit. Look for a car amplifier as those use to be made for use with low impedance speakers.

my goal is to learn more about electronics, i was looking at some amplifier kits today but was unsure which one i would need so i left it

my knowldege of electronics is very basic but am wanting to learn more

thanks

Well, It takes years to learn.

To understand a basic amplifier, you need at least to know transistor theory.

A kit is probably the best solution for you if you just want to build the amplifier. If you want to learn more, you need to get educated in electronic.

ok then, what kind of amplifier kit would best suit this job as there where a few different ones to choose from, i am planning on reading about the theory, what would be best thing for me to start reading about at this stage, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back