Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do you build a spectrum analyzer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleM

what all do you need to make one? i just want to construct one with some 3mm leds to put in my car to work with my sound system. not gonna use it for anything its just for show. im just an electrician not much of an electronics guy, and i cant find many things on it. what all components do i need for building a circuit like this?

You need bandpass filters for each range of frequencies and LED drive from each one. I built a ten range one some years back as an idiot llight for my stereo. I got the design for the filter sections from the National Semiconductor Audio handbook. It was a ton of circuitry to do all the bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back