Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do u make a tracking device and from where do u get the parts for it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartulisupp

Please help me i dunt know how to make 1 and where to get the aprts for it

I want it radius to be about 0.5km or longer if possible..:rolleyes:
Can someone please help me?

Post pic too it might help:eek:

If you're in the vicinity of Columbia MD check these guys out. I'm sure they've got some interesting stuff.

Take Rt. 32 East. Move to right lane and exit onto Canine Road immediately after MD 295 North (Balto/Wash Pkwy). Turn left at the light onto Colony Seven Road.

Google for fox hunt ham and you'll turn up tons of RF tracking sites like this one:
**broken link removed**

Papabravo said:
If you're in the vicinity of Columbia MD check these guys out. I'm sure they've got some interesting stuff.

Take Rt. 32 East. Move to right lane and exit onto Canine Road immediately after MD 295 North (Balto/Wash Pkwy). Turn left at the light onto Colony Seven Road.

Fort Meade? NSA? Yeah, I guess they would have something that might work.

I figured it would take longer to figure out than it did. Oh well -- at least when I'm obscure I try to be obscure clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back