Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do i remove noises in heartsound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i should increase op amp gain with changin the resistors?
Gain resistors? Guess what? Your circuit has VERY LOW GAIN because Vref is a high impedance. Add a capacitor to fix it.
I find that there is an improved LM358B available now. Its input current is much less than the older ordinary LM358. Then your older LM358 will have less gain with the high value of 1M for your gain resistor. The new LM358B still produces a lot of hissss noise.

Attachments

• heart sound circuit.png
    heart sound circuit.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 81
Did you notice in the schematic of my electronic stethoscope how I mounted the mic?

Attachments

• mic for stethoscope.png
    mic for stethoscope.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 86
Gain resistors? Guess what? Your circuit has VERY LOW GAIN because Vref is a high impedance. Add a capacitor to fix it.
I find that there is an improved LM358B available now. Its input current is much less than the older ordinary LM358. Then your older LM358 will have less gain with the high value of 1M for your gain resistor. The new LM358B still produces a lot of hissss noise.
Sorry my friend i cant understand. Like shematic i use lm386 and tl072 op amp. You said i use lm358m

Sorry, this thread started from another person with another schematic.
My electronic stethoscope circuit has plenty of gain, more than 300 times.
I did not use a membrane in front of my mic because the chest is vibrated by the heartbeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back