Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do I make a good transmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I want to build an easy and small spy microphone transmitter. My idea is to plant a transmitter and receive it on a radio. Does anybody have any good circuit diagrams or suggestions? By the way I want to be able to receive of distance at least one kilometer.

Thanks.

1 km lol and planting the transmitter thats a laugh, if ur not infringin on anyones civil rights instead of recieving on a standard radio just bust apart one of them small walkie talkie deals like one good for 2 miles they only like 12 bucks and solder a wire across the switch and take out unneccessary parts. dont infringe upon our rights :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back