Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do I do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodturner550

I have a lot of extra ICs(a few thousand) that I won't be able to ever use. I would consider selling them at 50% of retail, but, I don't want to spend the rest of my life doing shipping. :) So How do I do this?

I have a list of the parts and the retail cost and the datasheets for the parts. I believe they are from "end of run, (what was left over)" in the manufacturing process.

woodturner550

Sell 'em in packs of 10 or so. Hobbyists are your best bet. You could also contact the NewOldStock (NOS) or Surplus Electronics companies and have them bid on the lot. They will be happy to pay you pennies on the dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back