Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do I add diagrams to my questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeneeds2no

I'm having trouble asking what I mean. A picture would be worth a thousand words. could I use paintbrush and import over 2 my posts?

If you look at the top of the this forum you will see a sticky titled "This is how to add your schematics to your posts."

Mike.

You can use the attach icon, looks like a paper clip on the toolbar, otherwise if the pictures you want to include are online use the INSERT LINK, good luck with your posts. Karl.

You can use the attach icon, looks like a paper clip on the toolbar, otherwise if the pictures you want to include are online use the INSERT LINK, good luck with your posts. Karl.

hi,
There seems to be about 4 threads from the OP covering the same question, its getting a little confusing.

hi JFK,
Which part of South Yorkshire.?:)

Hi Eric, I am midway between Barnsley and Rotherham, a little town called Wath-upon-Dearne...

Hi Eric, I am midway between Barnsley and Rotherham, a little town called Wath-upon-Dearne...

hi,
Know Wath fairly well, I'm ex Rotherham, doing technical missionary work in the South.:rolleyes:

Member 'Wombweller' is from Wombwell just down the road from you and BigAl Scorpio is in Rotherham.

Hope you enjoy the Forum.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back