Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How did you learn to edit circuits in orcad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphadog

Banned
My company has recruited an engineer to bring up all are models into orcad, so when we're going to a company which specializes in PCB layout, they would have in front of them all the modules, how they are connected together and how each module is built.

I wont be able to learn Orcad designing in university (i'm a student), so how can i learn it by myself, so that in the next time we're going for PCB layout, i'll be the one who has brought all up into orcad?

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
->

Thanks.

I dont have the original CD so i dont have the tutorials you were talking about.

What is the formal name of what i described? circuit editing?

Maybe you can refer me to online tutorials?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back