Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How did you guys like the new starwars movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
Jay.slovak said:
Roboticinfo said:
You have seen revenge of the sith?
Yes, last week on my PC...

LoL

Bootlegger!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

How is starwars going to get money for there light sabers if you do that?
Well, I am not a big fan of SW, so I would never go to the Movies to see it. I watched it only because I wanted to be trendy...

Jay.slovak said:
Roboticinfo said:
Jay.slovak said:
Roboticinfo said:

LoL

Bootlegger!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am not a big fan of SW, so I would never go to the Movies to see it. I watched it only because I wanted to be trendy...

WoW you are typical

Roboticinfo said:
Jay.slovak said:
Roboticinfo said:
Jay.slovak said:
Roboticinfo said:

LoL

Bootlegger!!!!!!!!!!

WoW you are typical

Maybe I am typical, but certainly I am not Average... :wink:

I thought it was a great movie!

I have to admit there were parts that were rather corny. You know that feeling you get when someone is doing something really stupid and you feel embaressed for them? Well I felt that for George Lucas when Vader says: NOOOOOOOOH!! at the end.

There were some other parts but i cant remeber.

One thing that bothers me about star wars is that they are whoring themselves out to everything! I can go get a hamburger with a piture of yoda on it, thats just going too far.

*Spoilers*
Definately better than the first two but 4, 5, and 6 are still the best. I agree the NOOOOOO was rather corny. I guess Lucas wanted to have Vadar say no just as Luke did when he found out who his father was?
My brother told me by the end of the movie, he was nearly sick of seeing lightsaber fights because of how many there are in this movie.

I think General Grievus was just another way to up the lightsaber fight by using 4 sabers. At first I thought a wheezing robot was pretty stupid till I learned that he was a living thing at one time, but I didn't like the way his heart simply hanging behind a few bits of platic.

Overall, very good but has its downsides.
~Mike

Mikey, I LOVE your signature, that is the funniest thing ive ever heard!!

The lightsaber duels were sweet!

I must see it!

Roboticinfo said:
How did you guys like the new starwars movie?

The entire prequel series was really bad. Bad acting and way too much computer generated stuff. It was also supposed to take place many years before the original trilogy, which should mean less technology not more.

Mike

They need to make a "directors cut" edition that just removes all Natalie Portman's scenes from all 3 movies- she was terrible :) . There were other acting problems but those characters made up for it with cool light-saber fights.

My biggest problem with the movie is that it took Natalie Portman all the way until the end to die. :)

Other than that I had a good time - not a great movie but by far the best of the 3 new ones.

P.S. Did any one else notice that weird scene with the woman in the white dress? Its like 30 seconds long and the only thing that happens is a woman with large breasts, in a white dress, walks up stairs. You might think she was going to be important to the plot because of the length of the scene - but no - you never see her again.

And how did General Grievous (what a stupid name) survive in space with his guts just hanging inside of him?

I'm glad I watched a bootleg, I'd have been annoyed if I had to pay to see that movie. Another great example of the Lucas "pander to all possible audiences so millions can be made" philosophy. Who else would make a movie full of robots with cartoon voices and then have a bunch of children murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back