Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how could I wireless monitor which doors (say 4) are open or closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

callagga

Hi,

Any advice on how I could monitor whether doors in my house are open/closed. So:

* have door sensors that can talk wireless back to main station
* main station panel is just a simple panel with an LED for each door, with the LED on if that door is open

Thanks

Add on transmitters for **broken link removed** are readily available.

Add on transmitters for **broken link removed** are readily available.
would an alarm system meet my requirements of having an easy to see display on whether the doors are open however? i.e. or would you have to go up and push a button on the device to find out (which isn't what I'm after)

I have a professionally installed whole house system similar to what it is in the EBay link. The console has status leds that show what is open/closed in real time. It is useful to see at a glance if the garage door has been left open. It includes a number of ancillary sensors (fire, glass break, water) which rarely turn.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back