Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how control with air condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_390

Hello everybody

My name is Elias i am a student in the informatic enginnering
this year i have a project and i want to design a circuit to control with the air condition with the a computer by sending the commend from computer to electronic circuit.
so can anyone help by with the circuit to control with air condition
for example if i send from computer by lpt port line of binary code the circuit understand the commend and chang the temperature of air condition

Thanks

How are you going to send the signal that you create to the air conditioner?

Are you going to connect the signal from the computer to an infrared led and utilise the air conditioners infrared sensor (if it has one), are you going to use the computer signal to operate motors/solenoids to push buttons on the control that you already have or are you going to pull the air conditioner apart and wire the computer directly to it?

zero_390 said:
Hello everybody

My name is Elias i am a student in the informatic enginnering
this year i have a project and i want to design a circuit to control with the air condition with the a computer by sending the commend from computer to electronic circuit.
so can anyone help by with the circuit to control with air condition
for example if i send from computer by lpt port line of binary code the circuit understand the commend and chang the temperature of air condition

Thanks
some solutions
simple:
temp:sensor(thermistor/lm5)->power relay+timer -> A/C unit on/off
harder:
temp:sensor(thermistor/lm5)->speed control of blower fan(PWM/PIC)
harder+:
temp:sensor(thermistor/lm5)->speed control of blower fan(PWM/PIC)(with fuzzy logic)

suicidalmonkey said:
How are you going to send the signal that you create to the air conditioner?

Are you going to connect the signal from the computer to an infrared led and utilise the air conditioners infrared sensor (if it has one), are you going to use the computer signal to operate motors/solenoids to push buttons on the control that you already have or are you going to pull the air conditioner apart and wire the computer directly to it?

the main work of circuit is control the air condition wireless that the button in a computer and if user press the button the computer send the commend to the circuit by lpt port then the circuit understand the user want to change the temperature of air conditon and then send the signal wirless to the air condition

akg said:
some solutions
simple:
temp:sensor(thermistor/lm5)->power relay+timer -> A/C unit on/off
harder:
temp:sensor(thermistor/lm5)->speed control of blower fan(PWM/PIC)
harder+:
temp:sensor(thermistor/lm5)->speed control of blower fan(PWM/PIC)(with fuzzy logic)

please can you some detials about the circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back