Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How come I can't post in Projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it goes by reputation points, you seem to be lacking... :)

Electromaster is probably still working on it, got the same message a week or two ago for something else, few days later, message was gone.

OK thanks Harvey. I had a few questions and was gonna give away my new frequency counter design but want to put it in appropriate location.

It's just a guess, but the administrative privilege, seemed to mean its not open to the public yet. Have you tried to contact Electormaster? Probably read this, could be he just missed flipping the switch. He's been busy, lots of changes and improvements.

I figured this would be the best way to get their attention because I don't know who to contact. I am sure I used to be able to post in "Projects" so just seems weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back