Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

i have one cricuit i whcih i have to give 5v from three place,s i there any way i just give 5v from i palce and it go to all three..any idea :oops:

Try this: read your post again, pretending you know nothing at all about your circuit (this is, after all, what we do :wink: )
You'll see we'd have to be mind readers to make sense of your post :?

try again, giving all the information that's relevant top your problem.
Klaus

common sence is not common

well friend the problem is clear

there is 3 Voltages -input in my cricuit.......i want a that i give boltage from 1 end and it go all three of voltage inputs .........if u know what i mean :roll:

Re: common sence is not common

imgemini said:
well friend the problem is clear

there is 3 Voltages -input in my cricuit.......i want a that i give boltage from 1 end and it go all three of voltage inputs .........if u know what i mean :roll:

No I don't, it still doesn't make much sense - I'm presuming English isn't your first language?, if you had entered your location (like Klaus has), we'd know which country you were in!.

The question as you've given it is pretty meaningless, you don't even mention if this is three power supply rails or three signals, nor why you want to join them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back