Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can I use the usb connection on Hisense LCD24v86p tv set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avz

Hi
I have a Hisense LCD24V86P tv set. it is equipped with a usb connector. how and what use can I make of it (the usb, not the tv)? since it was purchased in Israel it came with a Hebrew use manual and there is nothing about it. I've tried to find the English manual on the net, but to no avail.
Thnx.

**broken link removed**

Google Tip: only put model number in for your search usually you will then find it.

Last edited:
Bienafv - thanks for the link and for your tip, I'll make use of both of them. from what I've found in the manual, the usb is compatible for jpeg and audio only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back