Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i save videos from tv ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank u blueroomelectronics
but i mean that i want to connect the tv with a circuit with usb
and connect a flash memory to save videos in it
please try to help me

please try to help me

He's already told you what you need - if you want a small device to do it, it's a question of making the components required small and with a simple OS.

please try to help me

Nope still don't know what you're getting at. USB capture devices exist, they work with XP, Linux or Mac.

If you are asking about connecting directly to the TV, that's not practical unless you're an experienced analog/digital circuit designer. You'd have to break into the TV circuitry which would be unique for each TV. Thus it makes no real sense to do it that way. The best way is as blueroomelectronics stated.

i thought video capturing or program storing was illegal since they do sell complete seasons?

thank u my friends but i mean what i said
i want to do this project in my college and i want some information about it
i want a circuit like video cd but dealing with flash memory not cds
please try to help me

**broken link removed**

ohhhhhhh , Haytham
this is really a big challenge
it is a hard task to do
and it needs the experts of electro-tech-online to solve it
ask blueroom and Nigel for help with this

ok...thanks a bunch...i think this doesnt(i've been meaning to ask u either of you two a quick question can i ask it here...dont think it requires starting a new thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back