Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can I made circuit like this shape...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi....
this is the first sharing of me , please If anyone have idea to made circuits like this shapes .... in the Attached Thumbnails.... , please tell me if anyone found this circuit , thanks

Attachments

• heart 1.gif
    heart 1.gif
    45 KB · Views: 149
  • heart 2.gif
    heart 2.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 235
thank you for responding , my frend , gabeNC , the circuit I need it, it is the circuit make the shape like in the picture in Attached Thumbnails.....thanks

Last edited:
No, that circuit won't do what you want.

First it flashes all LEDs at the same time and secondly it won't make single heart symbols using LEDs.

You'll have to build an astable timer and a decimal counter circuit. Cut the PCB to your desire and place the LEDs to form a big heart. The small hearts have to be cut in a stencil, with red LEDs placed underneath the symbols. Put the LEDs in "channels" to make the small hearts look as single symbols and cover the entire picture with red acrylic glass.

See attachment.

Boncuk

Attachments

• HEARTS.gif
    HEARTS.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back