Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i location about Default Search Paths & Directories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason540

what is the location at output directory?
what is the location at intermediates directory?
what is the location at include search paths ?
what is the location at linker-script search paths ?
thank

If you told us what you are talking about, it would help. Is it PhotoShop?

If it's C18 then reinstall it.

Mike.

Hi Jason and Mike,

@ Jason i think you have a similar problem that i face on my machine(for some weird reason), this is what i need to do to set this error right on my C18 students version.

Like Mike said, do(install in the default C directory)

Project>Set Language Tool Locations>Microchip C18 Toolsuite>Default Search Path & Directories>

Set include search path to. C:\MCC18\h

Set Library search path to. C:\MCC18\lib

This is normal, now here is the twist, when ever i install c18 after a new copy of windows. I need to do this for the first project that i make using it.

Project>Build Options>Directories....

In the Drop down menu "Show directories for", set locations for both the include and library search paths mentioned above.Here is a picture of this second part.

Attachments

• 1..JPG
    1..JPG
    41 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back