Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i earn money with my electronics Knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

femex12

Hello,
My name is Femex. I have acquired some knowledge in electronics, recently i have been working with PIC microcontrollers and so far i have been doing good with it. My problem is how i can make money with it, considering the facts that what i do are not professionally made because i dont have modern equipments and i cannot yet afford it.
So i need your advice on what to do.Thanks

This question comes up alot, and it's never easy to answer. The short answer is get a job in electronics, but I don't know where you live and what the job prospects are. My guess is they are not good, and here is where more info might be helpful. The next answer is immigrate to a place that has jobs, but I think only China has jobs these days. A career or entrepreneurship in electronics will be very competitive, so you must be ultra devoted and prepared to do alot of work for little reward, at least at first. Wish I had a better answer, but you haven't given much information, and if I knew the answer, I'd have alot more money myself.

your best bet is to find a need in your area and fill it. you might also check out RepRap. It's an open source project, but it has many circuit boards so if you can solder then you could assemble the motherboards, stepper motor control boards and the extruder control boards. only one guy is sellling already assembled boards and his soldering skills suck apparently. there's a big demand for the parts. and if your really clever you may win money for improving the design of the reprap like maybe condensing the electronics down to fewer and or smaller boards.
hope that gives you some help.

Here's what you can do to earn money with electronic knowledge:

Build a fairly strong transmitter to interfere with TV within a radius of 300m, causing weird patterns on screen.

Have it working while you "repair" the neighbor's TV and have somebody power it down while you're at work.

I earned my pocket money that way when I was twelve years old. :)

Boncuk

Get into secret surveillance and recording devices. Then use that to blackmail and manipulate people for profit.:p

I suggest starting with your friends first. You will need a good workforce for that to be the most profitable and no one works harder than a friend who has something they want to keep hidden!:D

After that teachers, doctors, and political figures tend to pay rather well to keep their personal stink out of pubic view. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back