Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i build a simple ph meter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daulat

hello guys,this is badhan from bangladesh.i am a student of Industrial and production engineering.In my running semester i have a course in which i have to modify a device which gives a digital reading.I try to make a simple digital ph meter.

so,i want to know the process of converting the analog reading to digital reading.And thats the motto of this lab sessional.

so,plz help me to describe the converting process and the work principle of a simpliest digital ph meter.

Try pH meter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So a simple meter is a pH (e.g. glass bulb) sensor with an amplifier to increase and offset the sensor measurement feeding into a voltmeter.

actually, read a bit further down the wiki page; there's a link to building the simplest pH meter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back